Saturday, February 20, 2016

Does Gluta Help Pimples to get healed?



 


Acne, spots and other skin pigmentation are serious problems. And I say serious, since it dramatically affects self-esteem. Teens may find it a curse, but adults are also vulnerable to this.

But for me, pimples or acne literally mean dirty or just an unattractive face.

-- It was an amazing experience though, last January 19 when I decided to take the “big” step and seek a professional acne treatment, I was informed by Nouvelle Clinic Face and Body that it normally takes 2-3 months for acne to be healed as to how the treatment can actually mitigate  the severity. That sounds amazing, right? Not too long though. Sigh.

But what made it more an amazing experience this to me was that my swollen acne and reddish bumps all over my face have just disappeared after one and half month. Yes! It’s true, nurses and the dermatologist herself noticed a big improvement on my face right after the 4th session.

During my skin consultation, NouvelleClinic has discussed to me that the treatment may react differently on any skin types and the healing process may vary depending on the skin reaction during the treatment. I have understood that and even signed a waiver. Right after the consultation, they have recommended me to undergo glutathione injection which they claimed to have antioxidants which will help aid my pimple. That sounded to me as sales spiel since I was already undergoing acne treatment then. But I have agreed and availed it since I was really eager to get rid of my pimples.

It was recommended to be injected twice a week for better absorption. I was also advised to avoid some bad eating lifestyle especially foods and drinks that may block or hinder the power of antioxidants: coffee, Sweeteners, MSG, alcohol, fat and oily foods to name a few. These are said to be having a bad contribution to the body that slow down the level or deplete the glutathione absorption.

As advised by Ma’am Bhei Serrano, Manager of Nouvelle Clinic, “Glutathione injection is more effective when paired with a healthy lifestyle.”

2 weeks after glutathione injection while undergoing acne treatment such as Azelaic and Glycolic, I noticed that my pimples around my cheeks were starting to get smaller and such reddish bumps on my forehead got lesser. These initial results that I have been getting from NouvelleClinic during the first and second week motivated me to continue the process.



And yes, it was working. Glutathione has helped my skin to heal in a short period of time and I think it’s a good combination for treating acne topically as an initial treatment. This simply explains how my pimples get healed in just a span of 5-6 weeks since I’ve undergone a holistic approach from inside to outside.

But how does glutathione work?

Glutathione is a tripeptide containing 3 amino acids, L-glutamine, L-cysteine, and glycine. These are good for the body and for the skin.
Increasing our glutathione (GSH) levels by taking gluta supplements or injection can help with lightening the skin and detoxifies it as well.

Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.

Glutathione is a natural molecule found in our body and synthesized by the liver. It is found in some of the foods we eat and it’s actually in every cell of our skin. Recent scientific research has shown that the level of glutathione in our cells has a direct impact on and is an important indicator of the health and appearance of your skin.” Source: http://tationilglutationestore.com/glutathione-diet-toxic-foods-avoid-effective-iv/

Nouvelle Clinic really got their word for it. They will show you how to deal with your acne, and they will recommend the best products which will really work for you and I am glad that I’ve accepted the challenge of injecting the antioxidants which is the glutathione that really worked and healed my cystic acne.

I am looking forward to continue my glutathione injection as I am loving the results as it gradually fades and erases my existing pimples and other skin pigmentation.