Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Acne Story: How did I Clear Up My Active Acne in Just 2 Weeks?



Over the past few weeks, I’ve been looking for the best products to whiten my face as I want to get prepared and look awesome for my birthday, January 25. After spending almost an hour searching the net, I found a product which promises to rejuvenate and whiten my facial skin in as early as 3 weeks. That’s sounds great to me since I still have a month or so to prepare for my birthday.

I have sent the money through Cebuana Lhuillier, and as promised by the online seller, I received these products after 2-working days. I started using the products later that night. I woke up early as I was expecting to have a sudden change on my skin. It was peeling!

I was happy with the results after 2 days since I was noticeably seeing changes. But in the next morning, I checked my skin and everything seems to be falling on the wrong side of my expectation. Got acne! And guess what, cystic acne!
Reddish, inflamed and big swollen pimples all over my face – ouch!

I started to panic as my face really looks disgusting. I have called my boss that I won’t report to work and told him that I have fever. I even tried to lock out myself inside my room. I panicked and attempted to prick those little bumps and ended up crying as it has caused me unbearable pain.

That started my acne battle.

What made it devastating to me even more was that my birthday preparation was all ruined. How can I show up to my friends with this terribly acne-attacked face? I couldn’t even try to look my face on the mirror any longer. I started hating pimples as much as myself. I was actually cursing that product in my mind for giving me such problem.

The next day after, I called a friend of mine and confessed what has been happening to me this past few days. I explained everything to her. All what I have done and that “Miracle product” that I have used. She recommended me to seek a professional treatment and she actually accompanied me on the nearest skin clinic in Angeles City. Pride and confidence was at stake so I took and decided to do so. 
We both went to Nouvelle Clinic Face and Body and introduced me to the nurses. All was humble and compassionate as they perfectly understand what I’ve been going through.
They have conducted a free consultation and even advised me to stop using any products on my face.  After a series of questions, they have come up that I need to use their Acne Set which was, in accord to them, works best for sensitive and young skin – for all skin types. At first, I was hesitant to try it. I might have gotten that traumatic feeling since I have used a set of products which caused pimples to my face. Can you blame me?
I was so confused during those times then, but I still ended up using the products that they have recommended in hopes of getting rid of these pimples since I only have 2 weeks then to prep for my birthday.
A week after using the products, I was amazed. Acne breakouts lessened up. I have just followed the steps and instructions they have given me.
Nouvelle Acne Set consist of 4 products.

a.     Acne Clear Foaming Wash
b.     Acne Clear Toner
c.      Acne Clear AB Solution
d.     Acne Clear Night Cream

1.     Refrain using any products on face. Use solely Acne clear foaming wash as daily facial soap cleanser. This is for morning and before bedtime.
-         It contains cinnamon extract which is excellently known for its antibacterial properties.
2.     Pat dry with towel and use Acne Clear Toner. Gently rub a cotton with Acne Clear Toner all over the face specifically targeting cheeks, forehead and jaw line. To be used in the morning and in the evening.
3.     Use Acne Clear AB Solution for inflamed and reddish pimples right after the toner. Use finger tips and apply on any swollen pimples – spot treatment. This can also be applied all over the face depending on severity. To be used in the morning and in the evening.
4.     Lastly, use Acne Clear Night Cream only before bedtime. It contains retinoic acid that helps prevent the thickening of the skin, formation of blackheads and it also has bearberry extract to lighten the pimples once they dry up.  Apply pea-sized amount thinly on whole face every other night for the first two weeks then nightly thereafter.

Yes. In just few easy steps I lessened up my breakouts and I was thankful to have this product. Another week passed and it was really lessening my pimple. Now, I am pursuing to use it as my daily regimen to completely clear my skin and I can’t wait to see my skin back as clear as it was before, now I can breathe freely as my birthday is nearly approaching. Thanks for Nouvelle Acne Set! You saved me from my darkest nightmare!